Relief Offering Resources for Churches
The Ministerial Relief Fund is made possible solely through donations from our PCA churches, Women in Ministry groups and individuals. To assist our churches, Ministerial Relief produces materials appropriate for year round use to support taking the offering. All of our materials are provided free to our churches.
The “insert” you are familiar with has been replaced with a more comprehensive brochure outlining what Ministerial Relief is and what we do. It also has a tear off panel which can be mailed by anyone who wises to do so. We have stopped printing the envelopes for the time being. Posters will still be available.
Should you need more brochures than we have sent you, you may request more in one of three ways:
1. Online form using this link: To place an order click here
2. Email the office at: Vickie.firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Call the office at: 800.789.8765 ext. 1280 and leave a message requesting the number of brochures you will need.
Suggestions for a Successful Offering
Order materials on time
- Order or print enough inserts to put in bulletins for two consecutive Sundays.
- Order or print enough materials for Women in Ministry groups, Sunday School classes, etc.
- Order or print enough posters to display alerting members the Offering is coming.
- Designate one person to talk to the congregation about Ministerial Relief from the pulpit.
- Make the Ministerial Relief Fund Offering a matter of prayer
Seasonal: Pray in May
The month of May is designated “Pray in May for our Widows”
This is part of our ongoing care for all the widows of the PCA. In addition to the birthday and Christmas cards we mail, we want our widows to know how much we care about them year round. We have designated the month of May to pray specifically for the issues widows experience on a daily basis.
PCA Retirement & Benefits (RBI)
The employee benefits agency of the PCA.
Connect With Us