Ministerial Relief Resources for Churches
The Ministerial Relief Fund is made possible solely through donations from our PCA churches, Women in Ministry groups and individuals. To assist our churches, Ministerial Relief produces materials appropriate for year round usage to support taking the offering. All of our materials are provided free to our churches.
In September we mail to all of our churches an “It’s Time to Place Your Order” postcard with the following details.
We print them —
- Bulletin Inserts (2 sided, 5.5 x 8.5, and full color)
- Offering Envelopes-(for cash donations and/or for those who prefer to mail us.)
- Posters- 8.5 x 11 full color
- We occasionally offer a DVD depicting real life stories of those we help.
- To place an order click here
Suggestions for a Successful Offering
Order materials on time
- Order or print enough inserts to put in bulletins for two consecutive Sundays.
- Order or print enough materials for Women in Ministry groups, Sunday School classes, etc.
- Order or print enough posters to display alerting members the Offering is coming.
- Designate one person to talk to the congregation about Ministerial Relief from the pulpit.
- Make the Ministerial Relief Fund Offering a matter of prayer
Seasonal: Pray in May
The month of May is designated “Pray in May for our Widows”
This is part of our ongoing care for all the widows of the PCA. In addition to the birthday and Christmas cards we mail, we want our widows to know how much we care about them year round. We have designated the month of May to pray specifically for the issues widows experience on a daily basis.
PCA Retirement & Benefits (RBI)
The employee benefits agency of the PCA.
Connect With Us